Fixed Column Black Theme Click To Preview
2013 was a pivotal year in my life:
I married my soul mate, I moved away from my hometown, and I found my passion for teaching.
This year I am continuing on my journey.
My journey of healthy living. My journey to self-love. My journey of being a wife.
I am here to share my experiences with any MilSOs. I can be a shoulder to cry on. I would love to give advice and be here to help anybody who asks. I will listen to any rants.
Any questions I can answer I will.
Lovelies, I will always be here for anyone in need.
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
The second time I overdosed,
And every time I’ve overdosed,
That having the urge to swallow a whole bottle of pills
Let me tell you now,
The third time I overdosed,
The fifth time I overdosed,
I became friends with a girl who had overdosed
A couple months ago, another friend of mine overdosed.
And I’m screaming at her over the screen
Your love is not charcoal that can
But you see the thing is,
To this day,
You overdose because you think
An overdose is not instant.
Hollywood has you believing,
You will go out kicking and screaming
I just ran my fastest mile ever! A 10 minute mile! I know that would be considered slow for some people but I don’t care (: It’s the fastest I’ve ever ran and I am so happy! I have been working toward a 10 minute mile for the past few months and I finally did it! (: